Saturday, March 13, 2010

Finally !!

Posted by jacqui at 4:07 AM
hey ladies !!
guess who's got the internet back?! i was ALMOST dying without my internet connection but i still managed to pull through !! i was going crazy trying to check everything out on facebook mobile, which i must say they kept changing therefore I had trouble logging into my account. Anyhoo I am now 20 weeks pregnant !! Hooray I'm finally mid way through my pregnancy !! I had horrible backpain all through my first trimester and also my 4th month but luckily bubby has been nice to me and eazed the pressure off my back ! Hooray for mobility !! lol I was almost crippled from the pain and I could barely walk then !! so happy now that its not as bad as it used to be !!

0 comments:

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos