Friday, June 26, 2009

Review: Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Liquid Foundation

Posted by jacqui at 1:41 AM



What They Say:
Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation with micro-minerals is a lightweight, luxurious liquid formula that provides a luminous, natural coverage.

Discover the power of micro-minerals:
- Only our formula combines micro-minerals with a liquid in a lightweight texture for a healthier, more natural finish
- Naturally breathable, seamlessly blendable
- Provides buildable, even coverage
- Talc-Free
- Oil-free
- Fragrance-Free
- Non pore-clogging
- SPF 18 sunscreen
- Medium Coverage

My Verdict:
I got mine in creamy natural and I love it !! I was sceptical about this liquid foundation because the powder one really disappointed me so I thought this one would be just as horrible but I was wrong ! What I love about it is the super smooth consistency and I swear it makes application a breeze !! It feels like I have nothing on and is sheer so it just looks like your second skin !! As for value well you can't beat $19.95 (I got mine cheaper because it was on sale!) It won't burn a hole through your wallet !! I love it especially for everyday use !!

Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5

0 comments:

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos