Thursday, July 2, 2009

Review: Face Of Australia Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30+

Posted by jacqui at 5:46 PM


What They Say:

Face of Australia has just introduced their revolutionary 3 in 1 foundation, moisturiser and sunscreen, perfect for the modern girl and foundation minimalist.

This ultra light foundation combines moisturiser with broad spectrum SPF 30 to keep skin looking fresh and ultimately protected.


My Verdict:

Finish: 5 out of 5.. matte shine free finish
Consistency: 5 out of 5.. very smooth consistency and not sticky
Ease Of Use: 5 out of 5.. very easy to use !
Price: 5 out of 5.. cheap but great quality !
Overall: 5 out of 5

I've always been skeptical about cheap makeup, but this tinted moisturizer from FOA is just marvelous !! Honestly speaking it rivals my $105 Clarins Tinted Restorative !! I love the smell of this stuff and the spf is so high you don't need to apply sunscreen before hand ! I especially love the price, it is $14.95 but as always I managed to score a bargain since i purchased it on sale !! The coverage is very sheer and lightweight, great for all the ladies out there who have clear skin and just needs to cover redness or evening out the skin tone. Applying the moisturizer is also very easy as the product is very smooth. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and I didn't get any shine even hours after application. Overall I think I have founda another product I can't see myself without !

1 comments:

Linda on August 8, 2009 at 5:53 PM said...

hi! came across your blog on the edm forum. are you still liking this product? i'm very keen to try this but am worried it won't offer much coverage or will make my face greasy as i have quite oily skin.

let me know your thoughts!

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos