Wednesday, July 29, 2009

EDM HAUL !!!

Posted by jacqui at 1:41 AM
There have been lots of talks about the Super Custom Kit of everyday minerals disappearing forever on July 2nd, and since i thought well i don't think there will be another kit like the SCK again I decided to plunge into deep waters and order.. even though I'm well stocked for the next 10 years or so. Anyway I ended up purchasing one SCK and one PCK I tried to justify my massive purchase but was let down when 3 days after placing my orders everyday minerals have announced that they are not discontinuing the SCK.. so that was really bittersweet news to me. Even though I ended purchasing things I didn't necessarily need.. I did though love my purchases ! heres what i got !!

SCK:
  1. 3x Olive Medium in semi matte & matte
  2. 2x Sprung! blush (i love sprung blush !! my favourite!!)
  3. 1x Plum Dust blush
  4. Peach Color Corrector
  5. Lavender Pressed
  6. Sandcastle Pressed
  7. Summer Bronzer
  8. Buttered Tan Pressed
  9. Medium Beige Pressed
PCK:
  1. LHK ( i only have one..and needed another one for backups !)
  2. 2x Sandy Olive
  3. Apple
  4. Sprung!
  5. Summer Bronzer
The Box Of Surprises !!!
I always love getting one of these in the mail !!

I love how colorful the lids are !!
Different colors for different products !

Lavender Pressed Eye Shadows
all I can say is that its absolutely lovely !
I didn't think I could wear these colors but they really are very wearable!

Sandcastle Pressed Eyeshadows
My new favourite !! love doing smokey eyes with this !!

Summer Bronzer Pressed
absolutely lovely !! just enough shimmer and great for contouring !!

The only con I can think of for the pressed palettes is the jojoba oil smell.. though the pressed powders are now alot smoother and finer than the old one everyday minerals used to have.. the smell just doesn't do it for me. I think I am getting used to it though.. it doesn't smell as appaling as it used to when I just got it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
what do you think about the pressed foundations - buttered tan and medium beige? do they compare to the loose foundations?

and you seem to have so many foundation shades! which one do you wear??

- yvonne

jacqui on August 5, 2009 at 5:33 PM said...

hi yvonne !
sorry for the late reply i usually wear sandy medium but at the moment it seems that is too dark so im wearing sandy olive now since its winter..

i will put a post up about the PP foundations i got just for you :) hope it helps !!

Anonymous said...

yay! i'll be looking forward to the post.. thanks a bunch! =D

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos