Friday, July 31, 2009

Makeup Masala Mini Haul !!

Posted by jacqui at 2:31 AM
I've been in love with makeup masala since the ladies at the EDM forum have been raving about this website !! I love how all the items there are affordable and the postage is just too good to be true !! So I've been browsing around makeup masala again hoping that toma has stocked up on e.l.f products but unfortunately the e.l.f products on makeup masala go really fast and toma has a very limited quatities so I have to wait for the next batch but I did make a purchase !!

I purchased:
2x Avon MagiX face perfector in Medium
e.l.f dramatic lash kit
e.l.f perfect slant tweezers
mellow lash kit

I am loving the magiX face perfector !!
The magiX face perfector is a primer but can also be used alone since its tinted
I love my magiX !! I've accumulated 3 since getting my first one !!

I was expecting alot more from my elf lashes but really it was just a waste of money.
firstly I couldn't open the eyelash glue and had to re-purchase that.
I also had a problem with the lashes falling out after 1 use..
you really get what you pay for with this one !

0 comments:

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos