Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Christmas Wishlist

Posted by jacqui at 5:54 PM
I know Christmas is just around the corner but I'm gonna list the things I want and cross out what I actually get !

1. Marc Jacobs Daisy - I fell in love with the scent and just couldn't give up $150 for a bottle.. lols im guilty of being stingy.. on myself !
2. Olympus e450 DSLR Camera - I've been wanting an slr camera for ages and wouldn't it be great to snap pics of my new little one when it arrives?!
3. Rayban Mirrored Aviators - I swapped my mirrored one with my hubbys gold aviators and I accidentally broke the gold one.. now I have no sunglasses to wear !
4. Gift card.. from target/kmart/big w - Well I would love to get one of these just because I want to stock up on baby items while they're on sale !

Thats about all of the things I want right now. Its not much but hopefully I get my slr !! Can't wait for Christmas !!!!

0 comments:

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos