Friday, January 8, 2010

New Lenses !!!

Posted by jacqui at 1:42 AM
Hi all !!! I hope you all had a great Christmas and a happy new year !! I haven't been blogging since because the hubby was here for the holidays and we wanted some quality time together, which is hard to do when you have a 3 year old.

My cousin is getting married on January 17 and I am lucky enough that she choose me to be one of her bridesmaids !! I guess you could say I'm way too excited for my own good !! I've already bought things I need for after the wedding ceremony so I can dance the night away ! My cousin has been generous enough to let us keep the bridesmaid dresses after the wedding though I wouldn't have a clue why I would want to wear it again but nevertheless its still awesome! I was quite worried that my cousin would get married later in the year but due to circumstances she had to fast forward her plans (thank god!) or I might not be able to fit into my dress !! Anyway since the wedding was coming up I decided to get myself some new lenses to wear since I will be photographed and all ! I wanted to look my best and of course not upstage the bride but anyway as always with shoppingnspree I got my lenses in record time !!! I don't buy my lenses from anyone else but felicia !!! I'm so happy with my purchases !!


Dueba Messish
DM30

Geo Magic Color
BC 101

Dueba Seashell
EO27 Hazel

Dueba Messish
MX21


Help me decide which one to wear for my cousin's wedding !! I will be posting pics of me wearing the lenses real so so stay tuned !!!

0 comments:

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos