Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby weight = depression

Posted by jacqui at 2:30 AM
I have been feeling depressed this week, due to the fact that i look TERRIBLE. I know it's only been two months but I know I am very overweight now since having my second baby. I can't seem to look good in anything I wear and my mum keeps telling me she thinks im bigger than her *sigh* it's so depressing when people around you keep telling you that you are bigger than before..in my case ALOT bigger! I have been thinking about joining the gym to try and shake some weight off me but as i stepped on a scale today I realized I have gained more than 26 kilos with my second baby. Why oh why has my body turned against me?! Why can't my body realize that I want to get rid of the weight when my baby is born??! Arhh so frustrating!! I can't believe I gained soo much weight when my baby was only 2.725kg when she was born! How unfair is that?! I could have at least had a bigger baby!!! huhuhuhu im so sad now =(

1 comments:

Fauve Design on January 9, 2011 at 3:03 AM said...

Please don´t let people talk you down!I gained A LOT after having my second child and it took me some time to feel better about myself too!Don´t give up,you feel and look better before you know it!

xoxo

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos