Monday, May 18, 2009

EDM Mothers Day Kit & other EDM goodies!!

Posted by jacqui at 10:18 PM

i know mother's day has passed but a few days ago i just received my mothers day kit from EDM !! i totally love love the bamboo kabuki !! i really want another one but i think they are limited edition only and comes with the new mom blush.

i super love the new mom blush !! it just has enough red to give that
natural looking "winter flush" even on my tanned skin !!

i am so in love with the bamboo kabuki !! the bamboo kabuki is the same
as the long handled kabuki but only a shorter handle ! i find shorter handles
give more precision in application !! it is super full also !! i love EDM brushes.

my free sample and eyeshadow samples !!
i love the bold glittery blue of anna karenina and the black eyeliner !!
butterfly kisses doesn't seem to show against my skin.. il make it work somehow..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,nice blog.
The mom`s blush looks wonderful, I think I have to buy a sample size of it. I love EDM and it`s great to find photos of these products on your blog.

Anonymous said...

how do you find the buff beige neutral? does it match? too brown? - yvonne

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos