Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GHD Deluxe Midnight Collection Gift Set

Posted by jacqui at 7:22 AM


YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!! I Finally own one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*HAPPY DANCE*





Behold.. the ghd midnight collection beauty..... I almost died when I had to
take everything out of the box to take a decent picture.
The treasure box that held everything is SUPER PRETTY !!







the heatproof travel case for the ghd styler, isn't it soooo pretty??!
I absolutely love the embroidery design bordering the logo !




The heatproof bag for the ghd has a divider where you can also clip in your section clips.


I couldn't thank my partner enough for buying this for me as a valentines day present.. I have been hinting it out since January that I needed to upgrade my D:fuse straightening iron *smiles*
Mind you, that iron has lasted me 2 years and is still in perfect working condition !! So I guess I will be taking that one with me when I go back to Manila in November.

I know you guys are probably going to think I'm weird BUT I feel bad just using my GHD. I don't even want to touch it LOL. I kinda just open the box and stare at it haha.

0 comments:

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos