Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nail Polish Haul : China Glaze & Essie

Posted by jacqui at 4:14 PM
I have been swamped with packages this last few weeks since I've been doing some crazy shopping lately. Im going to stop after I get a few more things..I promise ! So anyway among those packages is my nail polishes !! yayayayayyayay !! I practically screamed for joy when I saw the DHL man come up my driveway !



Everything was well packed, mind you I was baffled when I saw the OPI boxes..
but turns my china glaze polishes were in there !!




Each polish was wrapped in bubble wrap and placed into the box and
wrapped with extra bubble wrap !!




OOOOOOOHHHHH so pretty !!




OMG how pretty are these essie polishes?! I love sweet pastel colors as they suit my
very tanned skin. I think its obvious I love pink shades ALOT



I couldn't resist not doing my nails that night !! I super love this color, I couldn't really catch its true beauty. Its super pretty ! It shimmers lilac in natural lighting and sometimes almost silver !

0 comments:

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos