Sunday, August 30, 2009

BF-Beauty Haul !!

Posted by jacqui at 2:22 AM
I've been hit by the false eyelash craze recently because my BFF put a pair on me on my cousins bachelorette party and damn.. I must admit it looked lovely !! My aunties who were also at the party didn't recognize who I was !! LOL !! Anyway since that night I wanted to get my hands on a few pairs of eyelashes.. and stumbled upon (accidentaly!) BF-BEAUTY!! I love love this website !! They sell quality eyelashes in packs of 10 pairs or 3 pairs for such a cheap price !! I also adore their eyeshadow palettes !! such lovely colors and also very very pigmented !! I was quite suprised with the quality and the price !!

All nicely packaged in bubble wrap !!

The items I got !! I think it might take me a lifetime to get through these many eyelashes !!

How lovely are these?! They look so nice and natural !!

These eyelashes gave me a bridgette bardot ish kind of eyes !! I love it

My favorites !! The eyeshadow and blush palettes !! They cost $6.99US !! How cheap is that?! I also only payed $1.80 in postage.. and given that the items were from Hong Kong I received them in 10 days !!

How lovely are these colors?! The eyeshadows are so smooth and very pigmented. I know it looks glittery in the photos but I would describe it as a "shimmer" very pretty !!


click HERE to check out bf-beauty !!

0 comments:

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos