Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Geo Angel Gray & Geo Tri Color Brown

Posted by jacqui at 9:52 PM
Finally some pics of me wearing the contacts from HERE. Took me awhile to get used to inserting something into my eyeballs but as days go on and I "train" myself to get used to applying them it just gets easier !! I did use two different cameras for each pic so please bare with me !! hehehe

me wearing the geo tri color brown.
this definitely makes me look "western" though i think circle lenses don't work on me.. my eyes are still the same except the color. I did find these contacts uncomfortable to wear.. they blur my eyes and make me feel dizzy ! i think i will wear them for photo ops only !!

I love my geo angel gray !! They look so nice and are so comfortable I forgot I had them on !! I will probably order the purple and brown one next !! I love it !! Oh and the 2nd day after I successfuly applied contacts my right one "disappeared" after I closed my eyes for a second because my eyes were so watery.. I looked everywhere and eventually gave up because I though it must've fallen through the sink but guess where it was?! It was stuck under my eyelid and was folded and very hard to get out !! ewwww !! lols

1 comments:

Htmhtm on August 26, 2009 at 11:48 PM said...

wow i love the gray ones on you ..they look so pretty! i cant wait to try mine after im done with the geo angel brown ^^

<33

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos