Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HAUL !!

Posted by jacqui at 6:44 AM
I've been very interested in circle lenses for awhile because of the hype surrounding them and Korean celebrities !! I've always wondered how my favorite Korean celebritieEv
I bought my circle lenses HERE ! I must say a big Thank You to felicia who answered all my questions and replied to me so quick it seemed like we were chatting !!

My package came super quick !! considering the fact that it usually takes 4 - 7 days between states in Australia !! My package came in 2 days (not including weekends!) I mean super !!

The items were well protected with tonnes of bubble wrap and a cute transparent flower plastic !! I love the free lense case they sent me !! It's so cute !!

How cute are these little glass vials?! They contain one lense each !!
I've always thought they come in pairs in each bottle !

GEO seal of Authenticity !! DO NOT buy ANY geo circle lenses without this !
There are apparently alot of sellers claiming to be selling "authentic" geo lenses all over the
internet only to find out they been ripped off with fake ones!

Close Up of the super cute lense case I got free !!
I will have to buy myself some more.. They are $4.00 each !!

My favorite are these brown ones !! Soo pretty with flecks of gold and light brown !!

These ones are my GEO Angel Grey !! Isn't it lovely? I know it almost looks like its black but I will have to post some pics of me wearing the lenses !

for those of you who don't know what circle lenses are click here to find out more !!

2 comments:

Funkiimonkee on August 23, 2009 at 1:26 AM said...

I would like to get these lens but dunno where to get them! Thank you for this!

eki on August 23, 2009 at 2:10 PM said...

Hi thank you for following me! ohh i cant wait to see you with the lens :)

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos