Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the big 2-0

Posted by jacqui at 7:03 PM
i am finally 20..
well actually i still feel like im 16.. but i guess now i fully appreciate the term "young at heart". my birthday was last Sunday 8th of March but i tell you on Saturday night i celebrated the early hours of my birthday "clubbing it up". We had dinner at Sunlight Restaurant (my shout of course!) and then headed out for karaoke at Utopia and finished the night of at Metro City. here's the pics !!

the group at sunlight restaurant !!
frm LtoR: roxy,paul,eddy,faith,shaun,lily,me,phoebe,lisa,kristy,suzanne&mod


its me !! the birthday girl !! looking worse for wear @ metro city


looking like a bunch of messed up kids.. at utopia karaoke time !!

0 comments:

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos