Wednesday, March 4, 2009

kaminomoto hair tonic - REVIEW !!

Posted by jacqui at 5:48 PM
hey guys i have currently come across this hair growth tonic from japan (thanks to my mom!) that apparently makes your hair grow faster and thicker and healthier !! my moms hairdresser recommended her to use it since she has thin hair. i am using it also in hopes that my hair would grow as healthy and thick as it used to be before the chemicals ! heres the info on this "magic" hair tonic !! as my moms hair dresser said it made her hair really long , thick and super shiny !! i mean wow if it did that to her chemically dead hair then i want some too !! my hair has been super damaged since i chemically straightened it in the philippines and they just ended up killing the living shit out of it !! when i mean killing i mean my hair was falling out.. alot.. the base of my head was bald..(well not really).. pretty much bald.. lucky i had long hair from the top of my head to cover it up ! my hair felt like pubes for months !! no kidding !! i tried everything to repair my hair.. salon treatments, deep conditioning, expensive shampoos.. but none work !! luckily i tried garnier fructis. which helped my hair feel like hair again.. but it did not make it strong again.. i have to grow my hair out now so thats why im using kaminomoto !! i will post pics of my progress !! watch this space !!

4 comments:

Unknown on December 16, 2009 at 7:18 AM said...

So what's the scoop? You're the top reviewed on the Internet for this product but there's no news! When can we expect a dish?

Unknown on December 16, 2009 at 7:18 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on December 16, 2009 at 7:19 AM said...

So what's the scoop? You're the top reviewed on the Internet for this product but there's no news! When can we expect a dish?

far on August 27, 2011 at 3:12 AM said...

ya....its been 2 years now, and theres no more update from you..what happened?

 

All These Girly Things Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos